Cypress Park Pool Rental
Cypress Park Pool is currently under renovation. It's expected to open Summer 2023.
Cypress Park Pool is a great place to host an end-of-year graduation celebration, birthday party, family reunion or neighborhood cookout. Patrons renting the pool must complete an application and pay and hourly fee 7 business days prior to the rental. Rates vary according to the number of people attending the function. The count includes all people at the event, whether swimming or just watching.
To make a reservation, please review the information below regarding rates and rental times. All reservations are completed through the athletics division in Parks and Recreation and can be reached at 757-514-7254. A Pool Rental Application will be completed once your date and time are confirmed. Waiver must be signed with rental agreement application. Click HERE for the Cypress Park Pool Rental Waiver.
Rental is available for private party rentals June through August.
NOW OFFERING: Pool rental includes full access to shelter
|Friday||5:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Tuesday||12:00 pm - 2:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm - 2:00 pm|
Pricing: *all pool rentals/group swim require a $150 refundable deposit.
|Number in Party Rental/Group Swim||Per Hour|
|1 - 25||TBD|
|26 - 50||TBD|
|51 - 100||TBD|
* Refunds or rescheduling will only be made available if the city cancels the party due to inclement weather or when swimmers are unable to get into the pool due to contamination or equipment failure.
Group Swim Policy
Groups of 10 or more must have a reservation to assure adequate supervision and prevent overcrowding of the pool.
- A complete Group Swim Agreement must be filled out and approved by Suffolk P&R Department.
- Suffolk P&R programs have priority scheduling for group swimming.
- Youth Groups (day cares, camps, etc.) must have a 1 to 10 ratio of supervisors/counselors to youth over 5.
- If there are children under age 5 in the group, the ratio of supervisor/counselor to youth must be 1 to 6.
- Failure to comply will result in termination of Group Swim Agreement.