- Departments H - Z
- Parks & Recreation
- Rental Facilities
- Cypress Park Pool Rental
Cypress Park Pool Rental
Cypress Park Pool is a great place to host an end-of-year graduation celebration, birthday party, family reunion or neighborhood cookout. Patrons renting the pool must complete an application and pay an hourly fee at least seven business days prior to the rental date. Rates vary according to the number of people attending the function. The count includes all people at the event, whether swimming or spectating.
To make a reservation, please review the information below regarding rates and rental times. All reservations are completed through the athletics division who can be reached at (757) 514-7254. A pool rental application will be completed once your date and time are confirmed. The waiver must be signed along with the rental agreement application.
Cypress Park Pool Rental Waiver
Cypress Park Pool Rental Information Sheet
Private rentals are available June through August, and include access to a park shelter.
|Friday||5 - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Tuesday||12 - 2 p.m.|
|Thursday||12 - 2 p.m.|
|Number in Party Rental/Group Swim||Per Hour|
|1 - 25||$35|
|26 - 50||$50|
|51 - 100||$100|
*All pool rentals and group swim reservations require a $150 refundable deposit
Refunds or rescheduling will only be made available if the City cancels the party due to inclement weather or when swimmers are unable to get into the pool due to contamination or equipment failure.
Group Swim Policy
Groups of 10 or more must have a reservation to ensure adequate supervision and prevent overcrowding of the pool.
- A complete Group Swim Agreement must be completed, and approved by the Suffolk Parks & Recreation Department.
- Suffolk Parks & Recreation programs have priority scheduling for group swimming.
- Youth Groups (day cares, camps, etc.) must have a 1:10 ratio of supervisors/counselors to youth over 5-years-old.
- If there are children under age 5 in the group, the ratio of supervisor/counselor to youth must be 1:6.
- Failure to comply will result in termination of Group Swim Agreement.