Report Code Violations

When reporting Unified Development Ordinance or City Code violations, please be as specific as possible as to the nature of the complaint (e.g., broken down vehicle, unmaintained property, filling wetlands, etc.) and to the location (e.g., address, intersection, waterway, etc.) the violation has occurred.

Please select the type of complaint to email the proper division: