How Do I Find a Child Care Provider?

To locate unregulated, regulated, or a licensed child care provider in your area, please visit the Virginia Department of Social Services Website.

This website will give you information regarding the location, inspection history and telephone number of the provider. You may also call the Virginia Department of Social Services, Division of Licensing at 757-491-3990.

Additional information on choosing quality childcare and child development is available to parents, providers and the community at on the Virginia Child Care Website.