Bennett's Creek Park features 57 acres, packed with three boat ramps that access the Nansemond River through Bennett's Creek, tennis courts, restrooms, covered shelters for reserved use, a nature trail, open fields, and a crabbing and fishing pier with handicap access.
- Tennis Courts
- Restroom facilities
- Covered shelters for reserved use
- Nature trails
- Crabbing and fishing pier
- Skate park
- Disc Golf
- Regional Park
Come and enjoy our disc golf course at Bennett's Creek Park! Bennett's Creek disc golf is a state-of-the-art, 18-hole golf course with rolling fairways, water hazards and beautiful scenery. Renovations will be completed by spring of 2014. For more information, please call Bennett's Creek Park Ranger Office at 757-484-3984. This park is Free and open to the public.
3000 Bennetts Creek Park Road
Suffolk, VA 23435
Coming from the east
- Take Rt. 664 N to exit 9A, Rt. 17 (James River Bridge)
- At the 5th traffic light, take a left onto Shoulders Hill Road
- At the first light, take a right onto Bennetts Creek Park Road
- Go all the way to the end and take a left. Park is at the end of the road.
Coming from Downtown
- Either take Rt. 664 N or take Wilroy Road to Nansemond Parkway
- Turn left onto Nansemond Parkway from Wilroy Road
- Continue on Nansemond Parkway to the second stoplight at Shoulders Hill Rd.
- Take a left onto Shoulders Hill Road
- Continue north on Shoulders Hill Road, to the second light at Bennetts Creek Park Rd
- Turn left onto Bennetts Creek Park Road
- Continue to the end of the road and turn left. Park is at the end of the road.
Coming from Rt. 17 South
- Take Rt. 17 South into Suffolk, from Isle of Wight County
- At the 5th traffic light, take a right onto Shoulders Hill Road
- At the next light, take a right onto Bennetts Creek Park Road
- Continue to the end and turn left. Park is at the end of the road.