Bennett's Creek Park features 57 acres, packed with three boat ramps that access the Nansemond River through Bennett's Creek, tennis courts, restrooms, covered shelters for reserved use, a nature trail, open fields, and a crabbing and fishing pier with handicap access.
- Tennis Courts
- Restroom facilities
- Covered shelters for reserved use
- Nature trails
- Crabbing and fishing pier
- Skate park
- Disc Golf
- Regional Park
Come and enjoy our disc golf course at Bennett's Creek Park! Bennett's Creek disc golf is a state-of-the-art, 18-hole golf course with rolling fairways, water hazards and beautiful scenery. See our Park Rangers for score card information, or call Bennett's Creek Park Ranger Office at 757-484-3984. Free and open to the public.
3000 Bennetts Creek Park Road
Suffolk, VA 23435
Coming from the east
- Take Rt. 664 N to exit 9A, Rt. 17 (James River Bridge)
- At the 5th traffic light, take a left onto Shoulders Hill Road
- At the first light, take a right onto Bennetts Creek Park Road
- Go all the way to the end and take a left. Park is at the end of the road.
Coming from Downtown
- Either take Rt. 664 N or take Wilroy Road to Nansemond Parkway
- Turn left onto Nansemond Parkway from Wilroy Road
- Continue on Nansemond Parkway to the second stoplight at Shoulders Hill Rd.
- Take a left onto Shoulders Hill Road
- Continue north on Shoulders Hill Road, to the second light at Bennetts Creek Park Rd
- Turn left onto Bennetts Creek Park Road
- Continue to the end of the road and turn left. Park is at the end of the road.
Coming from Rt. 17 South
- Take Rt. 17 South into Suffolk, from Isle of Wight County
- At the 5th traffic light, take a right onto Shoulders Hill Road
- At the next light, take a right onto Bennetts Creek Park Road
- Continue to the end and turn left. Park is at the end of the road.