Lake Meade Park is located in downtown Suffolk, near North Main Street and Holly Lawn Cemetery. This regional park is home to some of the area's best children's activities, great shelters for casual gatherings, as well as a place for those who enjoy the beauty of nature.
- KidZone Playground
- 1 Reservable Picnic Shelter w/ grill
- 1 Reservable Tennis Courtyard Shelter
- 1 Small Picnic Shelter (first-come, first-serve)
- 1 Freestanding Picnic Table
- Public Restrooms
- Howard Mast Tennis Courts (A ten-court asphalt tennis courts)
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 1/6 Mile Exercise Walking Track
- Skate Park
- Dog Park ( Brochure )
- Regional Park
Shelter Fee: All Day $75
*Shelters must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance. For more information call (757) 514-7250.
201 Holly Lawn Parkway
Suffolk, VA 23434
The Lake Meade Dog Park is now open to the public. This beautiful facility has an area for small dogs and larger dogs to run and play freely. There is an annual membership fee of $10 per year and all dogs will be required to be registered. For more information please call 757-514-7250.