Steps to apply for a plumbing permit:
- Fill out an Application for Services - Residential or Application for Services - Commercial form.
- Bring or mail the completed Application for Services form to Community Development.
- A Permit Technician will review the application. The Technician will determine if everything is in order.
- When the application has been approved, the Technician will determine the fees that are due.
- A fee schedule will be printed. At that time, the applicant will take the fee printout to the Treasurer’s office to pay the permit fees. The Treasurer’s office will provide a receipt upon payment.
- Return to Community Development with the receipt. At that time the permit will be printed.
(Note: If a Licensed Contractor or the homeowner are not making application for the permits, a letter from the property owner giving the applicant permission to obtain the permits will be required.)