Leak Adjustment

If you have repaired a water leak you can apply for an adjustment. An adjustment is only considered for consumptions above average use. The average bill is to be paid by the due date while the adjustment review is pending.  Please allow 30 days for the review to be completed. 

To request an adjustment, click here: Leak Adjustment Form.

If you have any questions, please contact:

Department of Public Utilities

Customer Service

Phone:  757-514-7000