Rental Units

Renters who request services in their name need to check the Rental Certificate of Occupancy List (PDF) to see whether the property they are renting is in the Conservation District. If the property is in the Conservation District, their landlord is required to have a valid Rental Certificate of Occupancy on file with the Community Development Division of the Department of Planning and Community Development.

Rental Occupancy Application

Contact Community Development at 757-514-4150 for the Rental Occupancy Permit application.