The Administration Division provides oversight of all divisions within the department. It is also responsible for:
- Financial accounting of all department expenditures to ensure compliance with the Finance Department policies and guidelines, along with close monitoring of VDOT funds provided for the maintenance of Suffolk roadways.
- Close communication with our City Council members and City government guaranteeing that we provide the best customer service to the citizens of Suffolk, and our fellow employees.
- Ensuring that all divisions strictly adhere to the City's policies and procedures, and Federal and State guidelines.
- Project management of the Hosier Road Landfill.
- Managing No Wake Zone applications.