Freestanding / Wall Signs

Freestanding/Wall Sign Specifications Vary According to the Zoning District

Application Requirements for Freestanding/Wall Signs: (a Building & Zoning Permit Will Be Required)

  1. Email, bring in or mail the following: an Application for Services-Residential (PDF) or Application for Commercial form (PDF), picture of the sign indicating the dimensions, a copy of the survey and payment of fees.
  2. A permit technician will review the application. The technician will determine if everything is in order. The application has to be dropped off for Zoning review.
  3. Once approval is received the technician will issue the permit.