"To be an effective community network for planning for emergency management of incidents involving spills or releases of hazardous materials."
"To minimize any negative impacts of crises through effective planning."
- Actively pursue identifying all key stakeholders
- Assist the Office of Emergency Management in developing, improving, testing, and maintaining emergency plans
- Ensure emergency preparedness information is user-friendly and available to all stakeholders
- Establish effective relationships between distinct groups
- Promote & maintain effective representation from all stakeholders & customers
- Raise public awareness