The City Clerk is one of four City Council appointees. The Office of the City Clerk stands at the center of a complex communication network to transmit information concerning City government and its operation.
Key responsibilities of the department include:
- Preservation of the official actions of the government's legislative body
- Recording and publishing City Council minutes
- Serving as an information center to address inquiries from citizens, other municipal departments, and agencies
- Management of boards and commissions
- Fulfilling research requests
City Council Meetings
View agendas and minutes and watch live webstreams and videos
for the Suffolk City Council.