What if I'm in an accident?
- Call 911 (if necessary), and care for the injured.
- Call the Suffolk Police Department at 757-923-2350 (non-emergency) or 911. The Suffolk Police must complete an accident report on any/all accidents (no matter how minor).
- Call your supervisor.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if my vehicle breaks down in the field?
2. What if I'm in an accident?
3. How and when are vehicles replaced?
4. Can I take my city vehicle to an outside repair shop for any repairs?
5. Who do I call about billing questions?