Bennett's Creek Park
- Covered Shelter
- Disc Golf
- Nature Trail
- Skate Park
- Tennis Court
Bennett's Creek Park features 56.8 acres, packed with three boat ramps that access the Nansemond River through Bennett's Creek, tennis courts, restrooms, covered shelters for reserved use, a nature trail, open fields, and a crabbing and fishing pier with handicap access.
Come and enjoy our disc golf course at Bennett's Creek Park! Bennett's Creek disc golf is a state-of-the-art, 18-hole golf course with rolling fairways, water hazards and beautiful scenery. For more information, please call Bennett's Creek Park Ranger Office at 757-484-3984. This park is Free and open to the public.
Coming from the east:
- Take Route 664 North to exit 9A, Route 17 (James River Bridge)
- At the 5th traffic light, take a left onto Shoulders Hill Road
- At the first light, take a right onto Bennett's Creek Park Road
- Go all the way to the end and take a left. Park is at the end of the road.
Coming from downtown:
- Either take Route 664 North or take Wilroy Road to Nansemond Parkway
- Turn left onto Nansemond Parkway from Wilroy Road
- Continue on Nansemond Parkway to the second stoplight at Shoulders Hill Road
- Take a left onto Shoulders Hill Road
- Continue north on Shoulders Hill Road, to the second light at Bennett's Creek Park Road
- Turn left onto Bennett's Creek Park Road
- Continue to the end of the road and turn left. Park is at the end of the road.
Coming from Route 17 South:
- Take Route 17 South into Suffolk, from Isle of Wight County
- At the 5th traffic light, take a right onto Shoulders Hill Road
- At the next light, take a right onto Bennett's Creek Park Road
- Continue to the end and turn left. Park is at the end of the road.
For your safety and enjoyment, please observe the following rules while visiting Bennett's Creek Park:
- Park Operating Hours: Open sunrise to sunset and closed sunset to sunrise (except for official City activities and events). Entering Park between sunset and sunrise is trespassing.
- Park Office: 757-484-3984
- Bennett's Creek Park Rules